** Academic Calendar changes S2/17 - Exams and holiday booking**

** Academic Calendar changes S2/17 - Exams and holiday booking**

by Jennifer Osborne -
Number of replies: 0

Dear Students,

A few of you have contacted me directly and were diligent in booking your holidays/travel based on the previously published Academic calendar.  Given that the updated calendar now reflecting the reinstated SWOTVAC of 2 weeks based on your feedback has occurred, your holiday plans may be impacted.  Please be assured that if you can supply your booking/ travel/flight details to Student Services demonstrating that this has occurred prior to the change in calendars and the official outgoing communication, you will receive an automatic deferal/extension so that you have not been impacted/disadvantaged by this change.

Can I request that if this is the case that you complete and send a scanned copy of your details and documentatioor  to your local Student Services inbox or prpovide this documentation in person over the counter and they will organise a deferral with you directly through the National Examinations Office. There is no need to submit a Special Consideration application form and paperwork.

I trust this will assist with the process moving forward and minimise any planned and booked travel arrangements,

Thanks to those students who flagged this directly,

Jennifer Osborne - Director Student Services.