Announcement: Student Summer Research Program

Announcement: Student Summer Research Program

by Samantha Ward -
Number of replies: 0

The Office of Research is pleased to announce a call for student applications for the 2017 Student Summer Research Program.

The Student Summer Research Program is coordinated by the Office of Research in conjunction with research teams within the College and provides an opportunity for students and recent alumni graduates to work with a researcher in a formal research environment on a research project or article. Projects are available for between 6 -10 weeks over the summer break (from mid-November to mid-February) and do not contribute credit towards degree requirements. A scholarship ($300 per week) is available to successful applicants to help cover living costs. Successful applicants who are required to travel interstate to work on their chosen research project may also be eligible for a travel scholarship of $500 (once off scholarship).

This is not an opportunity to be missed, previous students have said:

“The program gave valuable insights into research within the CM industry. Not only did I learn about various methodologies, the program allowed me to gain an in-depth knowledge on a research topic” – Perth Student (Naturopathy)

“Being a part of the Summer Research Program will improve your research skills and change the quality of your writing abilities at both Endeavour and in clinical practice. I highly recommend any students who wish to make a difference and flourish within their modality to undertake the Student Summer Research Program at Endeavour.” – Sydney Student (Nutritional and Dietetic Medicine)

For more information, please review the program guidelines and the available research projects. To apply, please complete the Student Summer Research Program Application Form and submit to the Office of Research.

Student applications open: Wednesday 30 August 2017

Student applications close: Wednesday 20 September 2017

For more information, please contact the Office of Research at research@endeavour.edu.au

- Office of Research