S1|20 Timetable

S1|20 Timetable

by Deirdre Mathias -
Number of replies: 0

S1|20 Timetable

• VIEW ONLY  Monday, October 21st 3 PM.

• ENROL  October 28th 11 AM  (local time)

Dear Students,

VIEWING OPEN  - Timetable released as VIEW ONLY  –PDF Format  Monday, October 21st3PM   

• The S1|20 timetable will be released for viewing on Monday October 21st at 3PM  (AEST).
    • The timetable is available to view in PDF format prior to class allocations being opened to support and provide you with the opportunity to review and plan what classes you want prior to enrolments opening. 
  • To view the S1|20 timetable in PDF read-only format, go to Student Portal > Resources & Links> Timetables -from here you can select the S1|20 timetables for your home campus
  • Once you’ve accessed the PDF timetable you can use it to plan your S1|20 enrolments.
  • A full communication is posted on the student portal.

Timetable Planning Support Sessions

Student Services and Course Progression are here to support you with planning your S1|20 timetable in advance and you are able to book a support session directly with the team via:
  • LMS> Learning Resources > Consultation Student Services
  • LMS> Learning Resources > Consultation Student Services> - course progression is the final tab.  
  • Timetable Planning Packs will be available to be collected from Student Services. These planning packs include everything you’ll need to plan your upcoming timetable such as your course structure, on-campus timetable, online timetable and a weekly planner.

Enrolment OPEN

• Monday, October 28th – Timetable ENROLMENT OPEN – 11 AM Local Time.

Plan for enrolment:
  • use the manage enrolment tab, the timetable explorer tab is only to explore all the options and does not secure enrolment in the subject.

• ensure you have passed all pre-requisite subjects and can meet the co-requisite subjects, refer to course structures

• if you are in your second year of studies you should have a validated WWCC or equivalent card being presented prior to the start of a clinic. Refer to the WWCC policy on the website.

For FAQ's:

All feedback is to be provided via:

•  the ‘Feedback’ option on the Student Portal > ‘Timetable’ selected as the subject/type. This will allow feedback to be collated at a single point and inform future timetable planning.
  • full communication about feedback is posted in the timetable communication on the student portal.

We look forward to supporting you over the coming weeks with planning and securing timetable options and we look forward to welcoming you to S1|20!

Thought for the week ahead….I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions….