STUDENTS: Application for extension of assessments

STUDENTS: Application for extension of assessments

by Mark Payne -
Number of replies: 0

Dear Students,

I hope the second half of the semester is going well for you all.

As we move towards that time of the semester when several assessments are due I would like to take this opportunity to remind you all of the best process to follow if you need to apply for an extension on your written assignments.

Applications for extensions need to be submitted using the Application for extension of written assessment forms that can be found by clicking the policies and procedures link at the bottom of the screen.

Once you have completed it needs to be sent to your lecturer for approval.  If you are not sure who your lecturer is you can find them in the "Message my Lecturer" box on the top left of the screen when you go to your subjects in the LMS.  This may not be your usual lecturer if you were on-campus, but they will be able to assist you.

Once you have submitted your application you will be advised if it has been approved and what the new due date for your assessment submission is. 

If you have any questions feel free to contact your lecturer or the subject coordinator for further assistance.

I wish you all well for the rest of your studies this semester.

Regards

Mark