Microsoft Office 365 and access to course materials - STUDENTS ONLY

Microsoft Office 365 and access to course materials - STUDENTS ONLY

by Neville Richter (EdTech) -
Number of replies: 0

Dear Students,

Thank you for patience and we would like to give you an update on the continuous process updates to support improved system security and allow you access to the free suite of Microsoft Office 365 and systems at Endeavour.

LMS Updates Next steps:

1.     Log into your LMS using your student ID and LMS password. If you have forgotten your LMS password,
        reset it herehttps://learn.endeavour.edu.au/login/forgot_password.php  
2.     When you click on any learning and teaching materials, you will be prompted for your Office 365 login details.
        a.     Your Office 365 user name is studentID@eweb.endeavour.edu.au - replace studentID with your student number
        b.     If you have forgotten your Office 365 password, reset it here: https://passwordreset.endeavour.edu.au
                 i.      You will see the "Forgot your password" screen   

ii.      Next you will see the "Get a validation code" screen (your student number will appear top left).

iii.    After you have chosen a new password, reload your Lecture and enter you eweb account and password.
3.     Click accept when you are prompted with a “Review Permissions” pop-up.
4.     You will now have full access to your teaching and learning materials. 

Support teams:

What happens if I cannot log into Office 365?
·         Click here to reset your password.

Who do I contact if I need further IT support?
·         Click here to raise a ticket with the IT support team.

Who do I contact if I need LMS support?
·         Click here  to raise a ticket with the LMS support team.

Who do I contact for general support?
·         Click here for help across support teams.

We look forward to welcoming you back to semester soon and please connect with the following support teams outlined above should you have further questions. 

Thought for the day –  Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching…

Student Support and Services

(Edited by Mark Payne - original submission Wednesday, 26 February 2020, 1:12 PM)