Follow up communication re staff

Follow up communication re staff

by Andrea Bugarcic -
Number of replies: 0

Dear students,

I hope this email finds you well and your families healthy. 

I have been receiving a few emails of support and understanding from you in the last few weeks as well as some questions. As such I wanted to clarify a few points:

1. who are your lecturers - please note that the academic team is working on assigning specific lecturers to your class/campus/subject. As you can appreciate this takes a bit of time to set up and we are focusing on completing this in the next few days (you will receive a notification from your assigned lecturer on the Loop over the next few days, if you haven't already). In the meantime, please note that you can always connect with your Subject Coordinator with specific questions through the Message my Teacher on the left hand side of the LMS page for each subject (you will find the name of the Subject Coordinator under the Subject Outline tab for each subject)

2. is virtual delivery continuing - yes. All virtual streaming that was set up last week is continuing in the same pattern this week until the end of the Semester

3. what is happening with timetable for intensives - please note that this is currently being developed. We will be in touch once it has been completed (note that HMCL211, HMCL222 and HMCL312 will continue in virtual space for the remainder of the semester - please refer to the specific subjects for details in the upcoming week on how this will be conducted)

4. will my practical assessments change - this depends on the subject. Please refer to the Loop for details from Subject Coordinators. 

5. will my clinic assessment change - yes. All clinic Subject Coordinators will be in touch via the Loop on new assessment structure - please ensure you follow the changes schedule.

6. what happens with the final examinations - the final exams for the online subjects are currently deferred as you can appreciate we can not come to campus for these specific assessments. We are working on the Semester 1, 2020 as well as all deferred exam schedule and will be in touch once this is available. 

Thank you for your continued collaboration, patience, resilience, kindness and support you are displaying to your fellow students, your lecturers and the College. The only way forward is together.

Stay healthy.

Kind regards,

Andrea